Tuesday, May 15, 2007


"When I took a tadpole puddle home, I realized just how much things can change overnight!"
Zoe Lewis, from the fantastic CD "Small is Tremendous"

If you ever have a chance to hear Zoe Lewis, run don't walk. She is remarkable, quirky, a poet, a storyteller, a comedian, an extraordinary musician and she has a strong dose of wanderlust that she pursues with a passion. Here's a link to her website, where you can read more and hear one of her songs:

http://www.zoelewis.com/

Remember, small is tremendous!

5 comments:

Brian said...

I like the song in the video. She seems very talented. I wish I could hear more before buying the CD though.

SUSAN said...

Brian, you can hear a few more songs at this site:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/zoe3

Susan

Paula said...

Great picture!
And thanks for the hugs. : )

Anonymous said...

That was great! Have you heard her live? I love Ani D and Bruce Cockburn and she is right up the same alley. A new one on me.

SUSAN said...

Colleen, I heard her a couple of weeks ago. Her personality, plus the songs & her musical talent, make for one heck of a show!

Susan