JUST FOR TODAY
"I will live through the next
12 hours and try not to tackle
all of life’s problems at once.
I will improve my mind.
I will learn something useful.
I will learn something that
requires effort, thought and
concentration.
I will be agreeable.
I will look my best, speak in a well-
modulated voice, be courteous
and considerate.
I will not find fault with
friend, relative or colleague.
I will not try to change or
improve anyone but myself.
I will do a good turn and
keep it a secret. If anyone
finds out, it won’t count.
I will do two things I don’t
want to do, just for the exercise.
I will believe in myself.
I will give my best to the world
and feel confident that the
world will give its best to me."
Author Unknown
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE this affirmation! I am going to print it and read it with the kids this afternoon. Thank you so much for posting it. I often like the quotes you post because they make me think. This one sums up a lot of the things I have been working on in myself.
I like this a lot. Especially since it says "just for today..."
Post a Comment