What do these things have in common?
Banana Boat
BBQ Chicken
Bats
Blinking Lights in the Night Sky
Bakery Goodies
Blue Water
Bouncing Tubes
Bikinis
Big Smiles
Bright Sunshine
Beautiful Family
Well, each line starts with a B. More importantly, these are a few of the memories I have from last weekends Clonts/Ledbetter/Nichols reunion! We started in on the merrymaking at noon on Thursday and didn't stop till my parents and I parted ways Monday morning. A wonderful time was had by all.
Till next summer........
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Susan -
I saw your posting over at Julie's site, and had to come over and check yours out. It's so amazing to find someone else besides my wife and I me who has even HEARD OF, much less enjoys, "84 Charing Cross Road." That says loads about you already!
Mind if I link you to my blog?
- Matt
Post a Comment