Saturday, December 23, 2006

"O"

The Oprah Magazine

Each month there is an article or two that hits close to home or tugs at my heartstrings or inspires me to action. I am going to subscribe to this magazine because many of the insights support what I want out of life. This issue has an article entitled "Oprah builds her biggest dream"! What is your biggest dream? Are you building it? For Oprah, it is a school for disadvantaged girls in Africa. She went and interviewed them all, looking for leadership qualities that will be passed on by these lucky girls to other lucky girls and so on and so forth. One quote from Oprah hit home with me.

"You cannot blame apartheid, your parents, your circumstances, because you are not your cicrumstances. You are your possibilities."

YOU. ARE. YOUR. POSSIBILITIES.

If that doesn't send shivers down your spine I don't know what will!

Today I hope that you will truly know your possibilities and that I will know mine. That we will not blame our circumstances but be inspired by our possibilities.

ONWARD!
Susan

No comments: