Thursday, December 28, 2006

See Your Life In A Whole New Way!

  • PROJECT 365


  • Need a fun project for 2007? I need another project like I need a hole in the head but I may not be able to resist PROJECT 365!
    If I choose to accept this assignment, I need to arm myself with a handy dandy digital camera. I don't want one of those itsy bitsy things. I don't need anything fancy...just point and shoot, thank you very much. I can't afford anything very expensive. Any and all suggestions appreciated!

    Susan

    8 comments:

    NoVA Dad said...

    My wife and I have a Canon Power Shot A620, which isn't the most expensive camera out there, but works pretty well. It's not too basic, and actually gives you a lot of options to play with for different types of photos (timer, lens speed, film speed, etc. etc.). Might want to take a look at that one -- I really enjoy ours.

    - Matt

    NoVA Dad said...

    Oh, and I like the project idea, too. Would be a remarkable way to document your life -- and the pictures would probably trigger memories much better than a journal or some other record.

    - Matt

    SUSAN said...

    Matt, thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out. Let me know if you decide to do the project. I think it might be one of those projects that is life changing.

    Susan

    Ampersand said...

    I'm going to do this too. Thanks for the idea.

    I just set up a new blog just for the photos.

    SUSAN said...

    Ampersand, which digital camera do you use? Can I have the address for your photoblog?

    YAY, it will be fun doing this together.

    Susan

    Ampersand said...

    I have a nikon coolpix L4 - I chose it because of its compactness and otherwise good reviews. I like it so far.

    I'm going to link the photoblog from my main blog, but here is the link:

    www.ampersand365.blogspot.com

    Kim

    Ampersand said...

    Oh, send me your link when you set one up and I will link to you from mine, maybe we can get a whole network of project 365's?

    Anonymous said...

    I think I already take a photo every day or if I skip I make up for it by taking 10 the next day. I think of my blog this way, an ongoing record of every day.