Monday, December 18, 2006

Please watch.......

  • ONE


  • I saw a portion of this film at the "What The Bleep" workshop I attended a few weeks ago. I was so intrigued and moved by this film that I ordered the DVD as soon as I could. Ah yes, another birthday present to myself. I hope to watch the entire film this week and will post some thoughts afterward. The film "ONE" seems especially appropo in this season of longing; longing for peace and goodwill upon the earth. I hope you will add it to your selection of holiday movies.
    You will be moved!

    Susan

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I've not heard of this but will look for it. I did see What the Bleep and Mind Walk...both VERY thought provoking.

    Thank you for your kind words on Loose Leaf today.

    SUSAN said...

    I just watched the entire film with a couple of the kids. Wow. The extras are very powerful, too.
    I was left with a feeling of hope.
    Let me know what you think.

    Susan