Saturday, December 23, 2006

Do you ever feel....

like change is right around the corner but you can't get to the corner? This frustrating sensation of words right on the tip of your tongue that won't form, or ideas in the corner of your mind that refuse to come out in the light, or paths up ahead that one can't seem to get to, is annoying. I think the sensation has something to do with turning 50 and assessing where I've come from and where I want to go. Life is short. Am I giving it my best shot? Am I living to the fullest? Loving to the fullest? Laughing to the fullest?

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

My mantra for 2007.

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live, Laugh, Love...I think I'll adopt that one and use it for 2007, too. I've decided God's into laughter, and LIVING! I think I like this place after all, huh!!

And I like your blog, dear friend.

SUSAN said...

Hi Sheila!

Good to see you. I think you would enjoy a blog...hint, hint.

Susan